Forum

Populating a New Test

According to the User Guide after you label your new Test, you click Save. Once your Test is saved, you click on Authoring, which takes you to the empty Test you just created. "The Library on the left contains available items which can be used in your Test." My Library doesn't show any Items. How do I bring up the Items I've entered? Help, help!

Comments

• DevDev
    edited July 2018

Hi,
    Items creation is prerequisite for authoring a test. Please check your Items tab tree.
    Good luck.

• QTI items created or imported in the Item section are automatically added and shown in the library.

The only case of hidden items I can remember is when you try to add non-QTI items to a QTI test. Could it be the case?

Regards,
    Cyril

• Help, help. From what I can tell, I created my Items as QTI items and saved them in the Items Library. However, after I label and save a new Test, when I click on "Authoring" all that comes up in the lefthand side is the Test Library. How do I get the Items Library to come up?