Forum

Error 500 Internal server Error

Hi!
i'm testing TAO this week for to know if we will work with TAO in the futur.
i have already created item, test, test takers, etc..
And when i'm trying to connect with a testtakers'login to test the test, a error page appears

Comments

• Hello,

For such error you should have more details in your server logs.
    Before going further, what is the TAO version installed and your system configuration?

Regards,
    Cyril

• It's a trial version 2 of the TAOcloud, to test the software before buy it.
    login: CERA-ADMIN

• Sorry,
    the login is ceratizit-admin

• Hello,

We noticed that in your trial all available TAO extensions were installed. The one extension that broke the delivery was the alternative result storage with no key-value storage configuration set in the persistence configuration. Key-value storage is not allowed on the demo server.

To fix this, we somehow disabled this result storage in config/taoResultServer/resultservice.conf.php:

return new oat\taoResultServer\models\classes\implementation\ResultServerService(array(
    'result_storage' => 'taoOutcomeRds/RdsResultStorage'
    ));

Please consider each extension before installing it, as some may not be required, and some may slowly impact performance.

Anyway, the default RDS storage for deliveries is back and working.

Regards,
    Cyril

• Hi Cyril,
    I have installed and configured all successfully. But when I logon as test taker, and click on Start button I notice the same above error. The installation is on Centos7.

I shall be grateful if you could provide some helpful insights to resolve asap.
    Many thanks in advance.

Pankaj