Forum

[installation error] An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user

edited March 13 in Support

I installed xampp-osx-5.6.40-1-installer.dmg on a Mac and copied files from TAO_3.2.0-RC2_build into the Applications/htdocs.

On Chrome, i open http://localhost/tao/install/ and the installation page appears
i did overcome the permissions denied by giving write access to 2 folders inside and the installation moved the installation forward along.

But i hit this error message which i do not know how to overcome.
An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'lookang'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/tao/install/class.Installator.php at line 439

My end goal is to be able to install tao on my web server Edit Admin: URL removed!
probably a new folder called tao
Edit Admin: URL removed! for experimenting with some schools in testing similar to PISA stuff.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Comments

• At what point in the install are you getting this? Basically it means you are either using the wrong password or not including one for the lookang user from the localhost.

Thanks,

Amy

• after a friend help me out, i used
    root as user
    blank as password
    the error is gone.... lucky

i decided to give the whole XAMPP folder rights to write which save a lot of time giving specific folder write rights after the error installation messages.

it finally reaches a page that says tao is successfully installed

the new error is on the browser is
    http://localhost/tao/Main/login

Object not found!
    The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404
    localhost
    Apache/2.4.38 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.2q PHP/5.6.40 mod_perl/2.0.8-dev Perl/v5.16.3

please help?
    Thanks!

• sorry please close this discussion on the Mac, i wanted to install on a web server and have started a new post

This discussion has been closed.

We use cookies on our website to support technical features that enhance your user experience. Cookie Policy Privacy Policy