Forum

How do you install Tao-3.3-rc01?

At the path indicated Https://github.com/oat-sa/package-tao/releases/tag/v3.3-rc01
You will find only "Source code (Zip)" which does download the package-tao-3.3-rc01.zip.
It's only 47k! How do I proceed?
Thanks

Comments

• Unzip the file where you would like to install and server the content from and then follow the instructions in README.md. You will need to have Apache, php7.3, mysql or postgres, and composer installed.

Thanks,

Amy

• Oh, not possible for me; I do not have access via terminal; My service is a hosting.
    I have to use the full package, like TAO Community Edition 3.3.rc.

• Hi,
    is there a possibility to get the full package of TAO 3.3-rc01?
    Thanks

Rocco

• There is no plans for an installer for the 3.3-rc01. The team is working on another release and they may create an installer at that time or may wait for the final release.

Thanks,

Amy

• I saw that the official packages are 3.1 and 3.2; I thought next release will be 3.3...
    Is there a date for the new release?
    thanks

• The team is working on the 3.3 release, it is currently Release Candidate 1 and not final.

Thanks,

Amy

• is there a possibility to get the full package of TAO 3.3-rc01?

Come on... From any OS using composer on the zipped source code to retrieve the full package is a piece of cake.