Forum

Groups, Classes and Test Takers

I have created tests and published them. I have created a Class folder under Group. I have then gone to Test Takers and created Student Accounts. When I go to look in the Class folder I do not see my students there. Yes I clicked on the Class when I created the student. In fact I have done that a number of times. The documentation says that I should click on the box beside the Group/Class that I want to assign the Test Taker to but there is no box and clicking on the name of the Group/Class does not do anything. What am I missing?

Comments

• What version of Tao are you using?

Thanks,

Amy

• "2013 - 2019 · 3.1.0-RC7" is what is at the bottom of the screen so I'm guessing that it is version 3.1.0-RC7

• In Groups you will need to create a 'New Group' vs a 'New Class'. You will then be able to add test takers into the group.

Thanks,

Amy

• Thank you. That seems to help. Now I need to figure out why some of my Test Takers don't show up as available to add to a testing group.

• If it's a few users vs the whole that are affected maybe deleted and recreate them? I tried a few scenarios and could not duplicate but do not have your steps.

Thanks,

Amy