Forum

MAC community edition 3.2 RC

I have installed the 3.2 RC on a MAC with MAMP (php 7.2.8, MYSQL 5.7.23). Everything went well. But when i run the localhost:8888/tao/Main/login, I am not able to enter. I use of course the login/password that I have entered previously in the installation mode.
I tried the 3.1 version and that's the same thing.

what went wrong?

Comments

• Yes, I have used this tutorial. Everything went well. It just said: MathJax not installed, OPcache not installed, but I don't need them. Otherwise, my server meets TAO requirements

• But in the install.log I have some warnings..
    2019-04-26 10:38:09 [WARNING] '/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/generis/common/persistence/class.PhpFileDriver.php:142 - include(): Failed opening '/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/config/generis/persistences.conf.php' for inclusion (include_path='/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/vendor/phing/phing/classes:/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/vendor/pear/versioncontrol_git:/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/vendor/pear/net_url2:/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/ve

2019-04-26 10:38:10 [WARNING] '/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/tao/helpers/translation/class.POUtils.php:84 - count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable' /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/tao/install/services/class.InstallService.php 98

• You may need to update to 7.3 https://github.com/Automattic/jetpack/issues/8420

Thanks,

Amy

• I am already in 7.3.1. still not working.
    I will see what I can do. Thanks anyway:)

• My only other suggestion besides trying the 3.3 RC01(https://github.com/oat-sa/package-tao/releases/tag/v3.3-rc01) would be to install the components manually with brew vs using the MAMP.

Thanks,

Amy