Forum

Access Control user documentation

Hi all,

We've set up TAO for a UMass researcher to use. Right now it's just the one researcher and their associates, but it's very possible that other researchers here will want to use it as well.

With that in mind, I'd like to help the researcher (and the person who will be doing most of the end-user support) use their access control settings appropriately. That way, down the road, there will be less chance of researchers accidentally stepping on each others' toes.

I've started putting together some documentation for them on how to use access control, reasonably thorough but still straightforward. But I thought I'd check to see if someone has already done that. I couldn't find anything like that here on the TAO hub, but if anyone has or knows of such a thing, I'd be grateful if you pointed me to it.

Thanks,
Eric

Comments

• Eric,

We are looking to expand the administrator documentation with the upcoming 3.3 release but it is still in progress. But as always any contributions are welcome.:)

Thanks,

Amy