Forum

TAO Integration with AD

Hi All, can you someone let me know how to integrate TAO with organisation Active Directory for login access. I installed community version (demo) in my local PC. Thanks

Comments

• Have you looked at the LDAP integration extension yet? In theory, you should be able to treat AD like a standard LDAP provider.

I haven't tried it myself, but it's on my list of things to eventually integrate with, so I'd love to hear how easy (or hard) it is.

• It's a rather easy if you want to connect your test author and administrators.

It becomes a little harder to connect test-takers, as you will need to setup a mapping that associates your LDAP attributes to Tao groups. This is required because it is currently not possible to manage your LDAP users and assign them to groups using the Tao platform.

• Hi Joel, thanks for your response, I need to establish connection for the test author and admins who has their profiles exists in active directory. Can you please help me for this setup ? Thank you