Forum

Importing groups

Hi,
I want to import a large number of groups, and I would like to assign them and their users to deliveries in the import. It seems to be possible, because the import page asks what column to use for deliveries. But what do I put in this column? I have tried with the Resource identifier, copied from the delivery, but it doesn't get assigned to the group. And what if I want more than one delivery assigned to each group? (the import page asks for deliveries - so I hope it is possible to assign more than one at a time).

I looked at this page, but here the format wasn't explained: https://userguide.taotesting.com/3.3/groups/importing-groups

By the way, the import page also asks for a Lock-column, but I don't know what that is. Any suggestion?

Comments

• And to follow up: When I want to import users, I can have a Groups column. I tried here as well with a Group Resource Identifier, but the user isn't assigned to the group.

• I've asked the QA team to look into your groups issues.