Forum

Can't get TAO working with Moodle through LTI

Hi guys,

I'm trying to get TAO to work with Moodle to deliver a test. I've configured everything according to the manual, but I keep getting a blank screen in Moodle.

TAO and Moodle are both configured on the same webserver. The logfile on the website keeps returning this error:

[Tue Jul 18 21:05:18.747914 2017] [lsapi:error] [pid 273436:tid 140424486647552] [client 213.93.210.118:50761] [host www.haste.nl] Backend fatal error: PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class OAuthException in /home/deb29122/domains/haste.nl/public_html/tao/tao/lib/oauth/OAuth.php on line 0\n

Anybody knows what's going wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Ruud

Comments

• I am very much interested in this topic, hope you have solution soon.

• Hi,

What version of Tao are you using?

• Hi Joel, I'm using version 3.1.0-RC7
    I've just installed Moodle on a different server and tried to make a connection. Still getting the error:
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class OAuthException in /home/deb29122/domains/haste.nl/public_html/tao/tao/lib/oauth/OAuth.php on line 0

• Hi Ruud,

Long time no speak ;-)
    What version of PHP are you using?

Thanks,

Mark.

• Hi Mark,

:) Nice company you're working for nowadays!

It was version 5.6... I just tried it version 7.0 and it seems to work now! :D In my mind I thought I'd tried 7.0 and even 7.1.. apparently I didn't.

Thnx for the support!

• Update: It doesn't matter if I use version 5.6 or 7.0. The error is shown when the extension oauth is activated.

• edited July 2017
    Hi everyone,
    I've got the same Problem like ruud. Although i'm using TAO 3.1.0-RC7, my testtakers don't see anything of the test-items when they start their Tests.

I Hope you hab help me.

Thanks,

Marcel