Upgrade from 3.3RC2 to sprint 125
I have tried in multiple ways to upgrade. This latest try, I did the following:
1. unzipped TAO3.3RC2 to a new directory. Renamed it to tao33 as my previous installation
2. replaced composer.json with https://github.com/oat-sa/tao-community/blob/v0.125.3-alpha/composer.json
3. composer update'd (I did NOT install before the update - when I did that, I ended with compability problems)
4. Installed using the GUI. Using EXACT the same information as the previous installation (same instance name, same database and user).
5. I could now log in. But... I wanted to use my "old" data.
6. I replaced the new data folder with the previous one (I also tried to replace the config, but that gave errors - and I guess that when the usernames, instance name etc. are the same, it is better to keep the new version).
7. I copied every row from the previous statements, result_storage and variables_storage tables (I also tried to just replace the whole database) - in the new version there is one row in the kv_store - I have kept that.
8. I can go to the login in screen. I can even log in as a guest and see the public delivery I had in my previous installation. BUT...
9. When I log in as my own (admin) user, I get a 500 error. I cannot see anything in the logs.
10. I have tried to use both the previous and the new value as GENERIS_SESSION_NAME in generis.conf.php.
Please give me a hint on what to do next...