Forum

Users cant login

Hello!

The TAO platform is having some problem with user logins (and this includes the Global Manager account and even guest login)

How de page looks after a successfull login:

Can someone help me solve this problem ?

Comments

• Hello!

Which version of TAO did you exactly use? I wouldn't expect the TAO login to break after it is freshly installed.

'You currently have no access to the platform' is only a top level error message and doesn't help much. Did you activate TAO logs so that you can dig in further on the underlying issue? https://hub.taotesting.com/techdocs/generis/logger

• Hello! I'm using TAO_3.3.0-RC2_build and PHP 7.2
    I'll be activating the TAO Logs as soon as I'm able to.

The thing is, the only real thing I'm worried about is salvaging the Items/questions created in the platform. I tried following this article on Server Migration, and it partially worked, as the Items/questions created on the old server did not appear on the new one.

I do have the contents of the tao data folder (as well as the remaining folders on www/tao), with the items, qti XML, images and style folder of the questions. Is there a way that I can package this info so I can do an import on a fresh install of TAO?

• Just activate TAO logs and come back with the outcome. Thank you.